Amerect Inc. has the personnel, equipment and experience to provide all facets of steel erection services for structural steel, metal joists, metal deck, miscellaneous metals, shear studs and ornamental iron. Our proven track record with many of the general contractors and steel fabricators in our area has been the cornerstone of our continued success.
All aspects of a project, from planning and project management in the office to execution in the field, are performed in accordance with the standards and requirements of our Advanced Certified Steel Erector (ACSE) certification from the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC).
All welding is performed by properly trained and certified employees. Amerect Inc. enforces a mandatory 100% tie-off requirement for all employees when they are working at heights of 6-feet and above.
We have a history of erecting a diverse range of steel structures as follows:
- Multi-story hospital, professional and medical research buildings
- Multi-story office buildings
- Retail/Commercial buildings
- Aircraft hangers
- Casino facilities (event centers, offices and warehouses)
- Sports venues for football and ice hockey
- Industrial plant modifications and additions
A sampling of our completed steel erection projects includes work on or at the following locations:
- DECC Arena Expansion
- TCF Bank Stadium (football), University of Minnesota
- Gonda Building at the Mayo Clinic - See link above for pictures
- Flint Hills Refinery Unit 29 LSD
- Mystic Lake Casino
- Boston Scientific
- Two Market Pointe
- Blaine Airport Hanger
- Grand Casino Hinckley
- Medical Biosciences Building, University of Minnesota
- Blaine Sports Center
- Rockpoint Church